Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'M BACKK!! &Starting September on the right foot.

Hey guys!! Sorry for my recent absence, but the last few months have been a whirlwind.  There were so many days I wanted to write, but with everything that I've been trying to schedule, I just couldn't find my focus.  Its a new month, and things have settled down a bit now that I've got a few events sorted away.  There is so much I want to tell you, but I'm going to address my plans for this month before I rewind the tape and share my adventures.

Another year older, now I feel like its time to take things a step farther, and time to really strive to make things happen.  I'm really determined in making my dreams come true, and this year I hope to turn my jewelry line into a profitable business.  Although, I might need a miracle to make that happen, or at the very least a miracle worker.  It's not like I have invested thousands yet at this level, but it would nice to make a little bit of cash off 40 hour weeks I put into this thing.  And that is by no means an exaggeration.  Granted I am saving money by doing EVERYTHING myself, but that just doesn't pay the bills you know.  So the bottom line is by the time I'm twenty four I want my line to have a accomplishments under its belt.  One thing I would absolutely love to see happen, would be to see my jewelry in Barneys New York COOP.  Although, if that happened, then I would need someone to catch me when I faint!  Now, if you know any celebrities, stylists or store buyers, don't hold out on me :)  Maybe you can be my miracle worker (and I will forever be indebted to you)!!  Seriously though!

This month is dedicated to selling and promoting my jewelry, meeting new people, expanding my network, and touring the sunny state.

Now aside from that, I am also determined to become a certified AFAA aerobics instructor by October.  Move to New Orleans in October and find a new day job(s).  And as far as the day job goes, I have decided I want to either work at Anthropologie or a cute little coffee shop, and of course a health club.  I want to keep it fun and easy so that I can conserve my energy for the jewelry biz.  It feels good to get some of these goals layed out in print. They've dancing around in my head for way too long now.

What are your plans and goals for yourself? What are doing to keep your life spicy. Exploring a new city or a new job always keeps me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...