Saturday, April 17, 2010

Its 2am...

Its 2:20am.  I'm a bit drunk from the one large and very strong vodka soda I drank after getting off work.  I just got home, tired, but not quite ready to hit the sack.  Sooo I'm whitening my teeth (so I won't eat b4 bed) and surfing the net.  My left eye hurts.  And I'm trying to plan my day for tomorrow.  I'm thinking I should wake up early. eat an apple, do runyon...and then there was something else that I was thinking I should do, only I can't remember... so that and then work. Okay. I think my thirty minutes are almost up.  Going to wash my face, remove my contacts, and jump in bed (without popping my air mattress). I can't believe I'm sleeping on one of those again... I guess thats what you get when you want to travel and your not ready to ground yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...