Sunday, November 21, 2010

i believe in believing..

..the things that we don't see. [passion pit] better things.

Once in a while I actually know the real lyrics in a song.  But here's a confession.  If I want to have the ability to sing an entire song, I must look up the lyrics online then proceed to sing along to the song at least ten times over until I can remember all of the words.  We all have disabilities, it's okay, you can laugh.

So tomorrow marks the day I get serious with life again.  I hate when I get lazy and go easy on myself.   Like crappy eating habits, procrastination, staying up way to late, letting myself have things I don't need, etc.  I have a few new serious goals and ambitions in the works so it time to get it in gear.  I love motivated individuals.  They are my life source.  I have a few circulating in my life right now and I can't wait to collaborate with them.

Okay, thats all.  I have to sleep now.  I just wanted to let the world know that as of tomorrow I am back in the drivers seat.  So hold on to your pants, because probably I was a Nascar driver in a past life.  And there is that tendency I have of cutting things very close

.Umm. [ps] today was amazing. gotta love doing what you love with good people.

DON"T SETTLE FOR LESS period.



xo.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...