Monday, May 3, 2010

seven weeks, seven adventures


Its May. WOW!?  I feel like it was just a few weeks ago when the new year rang in along with my new goals and plans for the year.  Now its four months later.  I'm left sitting here wondering what happened to time and if I accomplished anything.  Its weird because I guess when I do think about it, a lot has happened.  Only, it either took longer, or wasn't planned.

Now if I stick to my current plan, I have seven weeks left in Los Angeles before moving on to my next city and new adventure.  Which means, no more diddle dallying, its time to make the best of everyday spent in the sunny state of California.  So I'm starting a few lists.  Lists of restaurants and bars, museams, beachs, towns, shopping, and anything else I've had sitting on the back burner.  Check out the MY PROGRESS HERE!

***Also, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been following my blog! And to those of you who  have left me feedback, you've made my heart smile! Thanks for that :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! Having adventures is the best goal/resolution. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...