Monday, February 23, 2009

Art Supply Bag

I was in need of a bag of some sort to carry my sketchbook, drawing board, paints and pencils, etc to and from school. I found some natural muslin stuffed away in my closet, and so whipped together this tote. And to add some color a painted an elephant on with fabric paint, freehand. It holds all my goodies, and works perfect. And it took me less than an hour to make!





I made a pattern, however it may be a little hard to see. It made from one piece of fabric, no cuts. Fold at the black dotted lines, sew at the solid grey. Sew A to B and R, C to D, E to F, G to H, I to J and Q, K to L, M to N, O to P. Just add handles.













oh, and here's my little elephant I drew up for the header!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...